Re: About gcc 3.4.3, the cleanup attribute, and the no-attributes flag

Hi Ian, thanks a lot for your help.

I wonder how you figured out what's the first version of gcc that
supports no-attributes, and similarly, how did you find out that
cleanup works in 3.4.3? Reading the on-line manuals doesn't really
provide such information. Did you look at the gcc logs?

Thanks again, Chris