FW: SUCCESS! I have the GCJ!

Am running GCJ on cygwin Windows 7.

I have a few compiler errors I can't figure out.

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImagePixels.java:103: error: JuniorJPanel cannot be resolved to a type
JuniorJPanel contentPanel = new JuniorJPanel(getColoredImage(Color.BLACK,300,300));
?This is a fabricated java class in one directory.  Is classpath my problem?

?How do I specify a new CLASSPATH statement under /etc/profile so that GCJ will see classes
?in a directory, and I will not have to specify directory information at the command line?

?If I have extra java lib jar files I want import statements to detect, do I
?put these in the classpath location?

?I find also that my windows executable generated by my cygwin run GCJ
?requires cygwin1.dll to work.? Is there a way to avoid needing a seperate file
?at all?