Re: Bad code generated with -mabi=ms?

Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
[...]
> The workaround is to not use -mabi=ms when compiling in 32-bit mode.  In
> 32-bit mode the sysv ABI and the ms ABI are almost identical.  They are
> significantly different in 64-bit mode.

We're using 32-bit, luckily, so this is feasible.

> In 32-bit mode, I think the sysv and ms ABI are identical unless you use
> the -mrtd command line option.

Can you point me at any definitive description of the differences
between the two ABIs? We're doing some reasonably exotic things and I'd
like to double check that everything will still work.

--
ââââ ïïïïïïïïïïïïïï âââââ http://www.cowlark.com âââââ
â "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not