Re: help needed for builing gcc tool-chain

"Prashant Batra (prbatra)" <prbatra@cisco.com> writes:

> Still it fails saying - "The directory that should contain system
> headers does not exist:"

What precisely did you do, and what precisely did you see?

> The documentation of --with-sysroot says "sysroot will be searched for
> target system headers, libraries and run time objects", but I am
> building gcc at this stage, so if I am building gcc forsome target, how
> are these target system headers be present there"

You put them there yourself beforehand.  E.g., if the target system is a
Unix system, you put the contens of /usr/include and /lib and /usr/lib
in the sysroot (in SYSROOT/usr/include, SYSROOT/lib, etc.).

Ian