Re: Adding FORTRAN back to gcc tree

vikramsp <vikram2rhyme@gmail.com> writes:

> I have a gcc 4.1.2 source tree which do not have
> gcc/fortran folder i.e. fortran support is not there.
> Meant for C/C++ only with ARM arch.
>
> NOW I want to add fortran back. I just copied the fortran
> folder from standard gcc 4.1.2 package and compiled for FORTRAN.
> but errors are comming e.g. <undefined reference to c_lex> etc.

Presumably your gcc 4.1.2 source tree has some local changes.  You will
have to adapt the Fortran frontend to those changes.

If you tell us the exact error messages we might be able to say
something more useful.  I don't see any references to c_lex in the gcc
4.1 Fortran frontend, so I suspect that something else is going on.

Ian