Re: does anyone update http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.6/buildstat.html

> On 11/18/2011 09:50 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>> Are there column headings ?
>>
> I don't see any :)
>
> The second column was previously used for comments and host triplets
> where prefixed with 'host'. Since I did not intend to use it for
> comments as was done in the past I neglected to follow the previously
> established convention of prefixing with 'host'.
> If it would clear things up I'd be happy to add that back in.

I was thinking along the lines of a colour coded section approach where
each OS variation was in a separate section and then architecture
variations were also available.

The best thing for me to do .. is to just do it and then say "look at
this, what do you think?" but keep it dirt simple, basic HTML4.01 and no
fancy CSS at all. It must be perfect in links/elinks/lynx also.

Dennis