Re: Compiling only libstdc++-v3 (with debugging symbols)

As far as I know Arch Linux does not provide debugging versions of the
libraries it uses.

Package search:
http://www.archlinux.org/packages/?sort=&q=libstdc%2B%2B&maintainer=&last_update=&flagged=&limit=50

Information about getting debugging info in Arch Linux:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Debug_-_Getting_Traces

It's not a huge problem now as I've managed to build libstdc++ with
debug symbols. It is a little annoying though.

Out of interest when you do build using --enable-libstdcxx-debug . How
do you tell g++ to use the separately built debugging libraries?

Dan.