RE: microblaze getchar() not functioning properly

On Behalf
> Of naga raj
>
> I have given the input to the program using HyperTerminal. I have
> entered only abc as my input.

Your program works fine for me under Linux running in an xterm.  I doubt
that getchar is at fault here, I suspect that it is to do with
HyperTerminal (and therefore probably not relevant to this mailing list
anymore).  I would suggest running it in a different terminal ie.
Windows command prompt and see what happens.

Regards,

Andrew