Re: [C++0x] Question on list initialization of references

2011/7/6 Magnus Müller:
> Hey,
>
> <snip>
>
>>>That would mean both initializations should be rejected, but it seems
>>>that GCC doesn't implement that yet.
> Comeau rejects both.

Comeau doesn't support uniform initialization syntax at all, not just
for references, it's C++0x support lags very far behind G++

>>>I think that contradicts the resolution of DR 1095 which was voted
>>>into the FDIS:
>>>http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/cwg_defects.html#1095
>>>
>>>Hmm, I think there might be a defect in the FDIS ...
>
> Yes, that seems to be a contradiction. Is there a way to determine
> wether a DR was integrated into the FDIS?

The link above tells you that the resolution of DR 1095 was applied,
see N3262 as well.  If that's not enough, I can confirm the change is
in the FDIS.

> If it's a defect, must it be
> reported again?

I'm already doing so.