Re: gcc 4.6.0 breaks

On 3 June 2011 01:49, Bill Cunningham wrote:

> ? I had the script and sent it in and got back a message saying the system
> wouldn't take large mail files. Now I might need cloog and ppl too.

No, did you not read what the wiki FAQ says?
As it says there, "You might recognize that several test programs
failed during the configuration, but some of these failures are
non-critical."
You don't need cloog and ppl.

Also, your config.log shows you're running ../configure
Please read http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/FAQ#configure and the installation
docs it links to: http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html

I also explained at http://advogato.org/person/redi/diary/240.html
that you must run configure from outside the source directory.

The docs are there to help you. Please read them.