Re: gcc-4.6.0 breaks

>     My gcc-4.6.0 compilation after compiling for quite some time decided
> break with an error to stderr of something like not recognized object
> files.
> I am compiling with gcc-3.3.6. This can sure be nerve racking. Does anyone
> know what this means?

How would anyone even begin to help with this email content ?

Okay, so let's see, so you're running Debian Linux on a DEC alpha and you
are trying to bootstrap GCC 4.6.0 while using GCC 3.3.6 with binutils
maybe maybe not and your configure line was black magic while facing east
with a dead cat under a rising moon ?

My guess is that you need to face west.

Try again with some content please !

Dennis