Regarding making dll

Hello Sir/Madam

I have 80 c code developed in gcc compier of which one main code that is
calling all c code functions.Now I want to make dll of this code. Could
you please me the process of making "Dll" and step.I have tried myself,
but i didn't get success to make dll.
                    It is very help full to me and for this favor, i will
be grateful to u.

Thanking you
Rina Kumari Sinha
NML, Jamshedpur