Re: cross compile under linux|windows with tru64(alpha) target

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com> wrote:
> Artifex Maximus <artifexor@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Is it possible to build a gcc/g++ cross compile environment for making
>> binaries for Tru64 Unix (Alpha processor) under Linux or Windows? Or
>> might is it already exists?
>
> Yes, it is possible. ?You need to provide the header files and libraries
> yourself. ?You will need to build the GNU binutils as well as gcc.

Thank you! Sounds nice. Is there any tutorial or how to for that? We
have a lot of Alpha computers so provide headers and libraries are not
a problem but I have no experience on compile binutils and gcc. I can
recall some host, build and target switch in gcc documentations but
some more information on the whole process would be helpful.

Bye,