Re: hail marry (booting PowerMac 8600)

Hi,

Uh ... What does your gut tell you about whether this could be a
compiler bug? I could look for that till our sun burns out and
probably not find it (I don't know what this computers life expectancy
is - but it probably won't last that long). I'm a little more
confident about finding something wrong in mesh.c?

For the record I've bumped into two files (mesh.c from the Linux
kernel and nsUnknownDecoder.cpp from Firefox 2.0.0.15pre) that won't
run with 4.3.5. I think nsUnknownDecoder.cpp is ok with -O1. Both
Linux and Firefox are pretty big programs.

kevin