RE: Compiling objective-pascal res

I have created a project on imac, using objective-pascal.
When linking the object, and resources it raises the following:

> Undefined symbols:
>  "FPC_RESSYMBOL", referenced from:
>      FPC_RESLOCATION in PascalLibrary.o
> ld: symbol(s) not found
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit statu

On the mac-fpc forum here is a response I got:
â Maybe you have to add -allow_sub_type_mismatches to the linker options.

The FPC_RESSYMBOL is located on a resource file that I have linked to my project.
Problem is that I do not know where is this switch and how can I solve it.?
If you think it is another switch, or where can I find the switch he was talking about, please respond.

Regards,

Amit