Re: incompatible implicit declaration

On 12/26/2010 10:18 PM, ali hagigat wrote:
No Bill, i do not include stdio.h on purpose!
Why would you make an error on purpose?

The compiler NEEDS the information in stdio.h in order to
compile your program correctly. The warning message
is telling you that the compiler has made its best
guess at how to compile your program, but that
may not produce a correct program.

I don't know about you, but I make enough mistakes
in my programming without requiring the compiler
to guess at how to compile them!

--Bob