Re: Getting GCC output of OpenMP before compilation?

Amittai Aviram <amittai.aviram@yale.edu> writes:

> But is there any way that I can get GCC to give me as output some C
> code that represents its refactoring before it generates the assembly
> code?

No, sorry.  You can get a very rough approximation of the C code by
using -fdump-tree-ompexp and looking at the generated FILE.*.ompexp dump
file.  It's not really C code, though, it's a dump of the internal
intermediate representation in a form which looks something like C.

Ian