Re: Asking help with (dwarf) exception hacking on mipsel

Hi,

>> Ok, so now the question is: why the fdes do not contain run-time
>> addresses of the text segments in run-time?
>
> Are relocations generated for the addresses in the FDEs?

I do not know, but finally I have a working hack to make the
exceptions work. The patch is here, if somebody will be interested in
later and google the mailing list archive:

http://aiboplus.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=aiboplus/aibo-sdk;a=blob;f=aibo-sdk/openr-gcc4/gcc-4.1.2-exception_handling.diff

I did not have more time and fancy to look into. It works for me with this hack.

Csaba