Re: GCC cross compiler dependency

Thanks Ian for your answer.

I will explain some evidence.

We build  cross toolchain on two different host running with different
GCC version's
Our cross toolchain version is 4.4.1.
GCC version on one host  is 4.1 and on other it is 4.3.2

so we observe one interesting thing the cross compiler Build on 4.1
fail one test case that was passed when we build cross toolchain with
4.3.2(Host)

so when I Increase the stack size. 'ulimit -S -s unlimited' using this
command the testcase got pass with both cross toolchain.

So I am suspecting there is Host environment effect building on Cross
toolchain.

Thanks