Re: Mysterious relocation

Ian Lance Taylor-3 wrote:

> Perhaps you can reduce it?  Unfortunately there is nothing useful I can
> say about this without knowing what is causing it to happen.
>
> I do know that people routinely and successfully run SPEC2006 with gcc,
> so if this is causing to test to fail it may be something specific to
> your situation.
>
> Ian

The benchmark itself runs successfully. The problem appears when I try to
disassemble, reorder and reassemble it. This is where the relocation makes
troubles.
The only thing I can think about as an explanation to it, is that it's some
kind of forcing that the text will be aligned or something...
Here's the online version of the source code that I've found. It's identical
to mine
http://wolfgang.math.tamu.edu/svn/public/deal.II/trunk/tests/benchmarks/spec2006-447.dealII.cc
http://wolfgang.math.tamu.edu/svn/public/deal.II/trunk/tests/benchmarks/spec2006-447.dealII.cc
It's in
template <int dim>
  void
  Solver<dim>::assemble_linear_system (LinearSystem &linear_system)
function