Recover Code From Unstripped File

Hello All

As mention in subject I Want to recover source code from unstripped
file. The is is sheared library.

As I know Unstripped file contain all the symbol name with line
number. So is there any to bring source back ?

The file I want to recover is cross compiled OpenGL Library for a SOC.

I am able to compile and run program against that libarary.

I can see symbols with readelf command.

I want to bring X-WIndows on that SOC and use opengl for hardware acceleration.

So idea is bring code back from that lib. and embed that code with
MESA and build a standard GLES lib for linux.

--
Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma