RE: Option -fdump-tree-phiopt3-raw

Our in house tool-chain for automatic transformation of sequential
C source code into parallel one uses as input the dump file generated
by the -fdump-tree-phiopt3-raw option. I am essentially looking at
making the said tool-chain compatible with gcc-4.5.0. Re-writing the
parser is rather cumbersome and I was wondering if there was a
simpler way out.

Thank you.

Karthik