Re: adding a language frontend

On 22 April 2010 20:44, Andi Hellmund <mail@andihellmund.com> wrote:

>> Furthermore, I currently try to assemble some of the information about GCC
>> front-ends here http://blog.lxgcc.net, but I'm not yet too far, but if
>> you're interested in a hopefully working front-end skeleton, check out this
>> file from the above web site:
>> http://blog.lxgcc.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/SFE-4.4.x-skeleton.tar.gz

Cool! Would you mind contributing this information to the GCC wiki? Of
course, you may delay it until your series of blog posts are finished.
I only fear that the information there could disappear or become
outdated, whereas in the wiki it can be updated and remain there as
long as GCC exists.

Do you mind if I add a link to your blog in the wiki Links page?

Cheers,

Manuel.