Re: Trouble building GCC

Hi Marc,
Thanks for the answer.

How do I let GCC build gmp/mpfr/mpc for me? Are you referring to the
merged tree build? I've tried that in the past but the build
infrastructure seems to have diverged between them and it's never
clear to me which one I should decompress last to have a set of build
scripts that can actually build everything. Last time I tried it it
didn't work.

I'm building this software in a non-standard location because it needs
to be accessible from an NFS mount on all machines so putting it in
/usr/local/lib and modifying ld.conf.so are not possible. It will only
be used for building my company's software so it's not clear that I
would even want to put it in standard system paths.

Can you describe how the LDFLAGS option would work in more detail?

Thanks,
Uri