This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: System wide and user specific include and lib directories
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Peng Yu <pengyu dot ut at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 07:53:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: System wide and user specific include and lib directories
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Peng Yu <email@example.com> writes:
> -I and -L options can be used to specify additional include and lib
> directories. Could you let me know where are the system wide
> configuration files and user specific configuration files where I can
> specific the directories so that I don't have to use -I and -L options
> from command line any more?
Use a shell script to invoke the compiler.