This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Segmentation fault
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:40:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: Segmentation fault
- References: <1269516508.7204.9.camel@beamends-1>
On 03/25/2010 11:28 AM, beamendsltd wrote:
> I'm having a problem with a program in C that I wrote and have been
> using for some time. All of a sudden it has started crashing with a
> segmentation fault which I cannot track down. Is the a way compiling in
> some sort extra run-time options that would give a better indication of
> what is causing the segmentation fault?
If you're running on a GNU/Linux system, use Valgrind's memory checker.