This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Force to not use system ld / compiling on AIX
- From: Cedric Roux <cedric dot roux at acri-st dot fr>
- To: Andrew Guertin <andrew dot guertin at uvm dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:26:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: Force to not use system ld / compiling on AIX
- References: <4B99531A.email@example.com>
Andrew Guertin wrote:
searching for powerpc-ibm-aix184.108.40.206-ld ... $HOME/local/bin/ld
searching for ld ... $HOME/local/bin/ld
maybe not the problem, but did you try with absolute paths?
I had a problem some time in the path with passing --prefix=~/this/that
to configure and getting wrong result in the end because ~ was not
I had to do --prefix=/home/me/this/that