FAQ in the wiki

Given that many times a question has been answered repeatedly [1],
sometimes with more correctness than others. I created a FAQ page in
the wiki [2], where anyone can add/extend answers and then point
people to them. I hope this will save time of the people answering,
and, at the same time, it will provide more correct and complete
answers to questioners. So next time you are going to answer a
question, first think whether it may be asked again in the future, if
so, then add the answer to the wiki and just link to it in your reply.

It is a very simple wiki and the question I added should serve as a
template for adding others, so I hope the members of this list will
contribute.

Cheers,

Manuel.

[1] http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2010-03/msg00110.html