Re: Error in Supporting Char and Int Addition.

Hi Eljay,

    Thanks for reply.

    GCC version I am using is 4.3.0

    And to compile the C code I am using -S option to see the assembly file
for both ARM & my target architecture i.e.

      # /Install_Path/arm-elf-gcc -S test.c

    And my problem is I am getting extra load and store instruction for my
target which is not there in case of ARM supported by GCC -4.3.0 which I
have mentioned in detail in first post.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant.