Re: cannot find -lc

> The linker states it is not able to find the library libc.
I have these:
[mahmood@Saturn minipthreads]$rpm -qa '*libc*'
glibc-headers-2.8-3.i386
libcurl-devel-7.18.1-1.fc9.i386
glibc-common-2.8-3.i386
libcap-devel-2.06-4.fc9.i386
glibc-2.8-3.i686
libcap-2.06-4.fc9.i386
libcurl-7.18.1-1.fc9.i386
libcdio-0.79-3.fc9.i386
libconfig-1.2.1-2.fc9.i386
libcroco-0.6.1-5.fc9.i386
glibc-devel-2.8-3.i386

How about that? Are they correct?

>Maybe you should ask on a mailing-list of the project which created this
>toolchain for crosscompiling for Cell-Processors? (www.free60.org ???)
Thanks, I will visit that.