Re: Problem supporting libgcc.

Hi ,
      See in   "build-directory/target/libgcc/config.log" for errors.

Thanks, Sumanth G

Prashant Purohit wrote:
Hi,

    I have ported GCC-4.3.0 to a new dummy architecture. I have written all
the required files to port GCC to a new architecture as mentioned in GCC
internals document.

    But while porting GCC, I was getting error regarding libgcc so I used
--disable-libgcc option but now, as I have completed my porting, wants to
support the libgcc library for my ported compiler.

After trying to build GCC by removing "--disable-libgcc" option, I am
getting the following error :
******************************************************** Error ********************************************************

checking for suffix of object files... configure: error: cannot compute
suffix of object files: cannot compile
See `config.log' for more details.
make[1]: *** [configure-target-libgcc] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/build'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I searched for this on google but could not find any help.
Should I modify something in /gcc-4.3.0/libgcc/ directory.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant.