Re: How to compile and link 32 bit c code with 64 bit c code

On 01/07/2010 05:46 AM, Qing Wang wrote:

> What if I have no shared library in the project?
> All code is written by us, you can regard it as a small kernel.

Even if every byte in the executable is yours, you'll still have to
figure out how to link two different versions of libgcc (and libc?)
into an executable and out how to change modes within a running
process.

Do you know how you're going to do this?

Andrew.