post linking

Hi there,

I am in the unfortunate situation that i am forced to use a binary
version of a program that links to uclibc on a platform that uses
glibc. I have been messing around several different scenarious,
including chrooting into an environment where i can use the uclibc as
a glibc replacement - it works, but it is awful!!! Another approach
would be to use LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but that doesnt work :-(

Going back to use uclibc is really not an option, so I have to work it
out another way...

It would be great if the *libc library was statically linked together
with binary program, but that is not possible - or is it?

Is there any way that i can take a binary and then post link it
statically with its dependent libraries.

I have been studying the ld man page, but i didnt find any clue to if
this was possible at all..