getting rid of specific unitialized warnings

Hi all -

I generally like seeing when my variables may be used uninitialized,
however, I have some performance critical code which purposefully
leaves structures uninitialized in certain cases, and the code knows
that the structure won't be used.  Is it possible, either through an
attribute or a pragma to turn off this warning only for certain
structs or classes?

Thanks,
  Brian