Re: Question on including libxml2 into gnu compiler

Ramakrishna <rama.krishna@usask.ca> writes:

> I'm having difficulty including libxml2 (library) components into my
> gnu programs  in Windows.
>
> I tried setting the appropraite environment variable paths but it
> still comes with an error message
>
> "Undefined reference"
>
> Can somebody let me know what maybe the problem.

If programs which do not libxml2 work, then this is very unlikely to
be a gcc issue.  This mailing list is for gcc.  You would do better to
ask on a forum where people know something about libxml2.

Either way, you need to provide much more information, like exactly
what you did and exactly what error message you got.

Ian