Re: How to know some info?

johncaponski wrote:
This is what I have. But there are some problems, I don't know how could I
know the number of parameters the function receives and the type of the one
returned...

Arguments are passed on the stack. The assembly code you posted has no arguments.

Int arguments are returned in eax.  As far as I can see the assembly code
doesn't return anything.

Andrew.