signedness issue with old 2.8 gcc (Palm OS project)

Hi

I have an old Palm OS project that I want to convert from C to C++.

I changed m68k=palmos-gcc calls to m68k-palmos-g++ calls, but now every line
that passes a signed integer or pointer to an unsigned argument fails my
build. These lines didn't fail under C. The error is something along the
lines of "passing arg 1 to (char*, char*, char*) changes signedness"

I went through the manual and tried every possible compiler flag I could
find - -no-sign, -w, -ftraditional, and tons more, but still the build fails
on these lines.

This wouldn't be that much of a problem if there weren't hundreds of these
lines. I tried regex'ing them and add a cast but that got me only so far...

Anyone have any idea?