Re: Posix and C macros

Also, see this page:

http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/000095399/help/codes.html

They define subsets of Posix that affect library content,
but I could not find macros I could check to see if one of
such subsets is available or not.

Just copying Patrick's answer to the list:

%%%

I think you're looking for this:
http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/000095399/basedefs/xbd_chap02.html

Out of the dozens upon dozens of macros described there, I would
suggest first learning about exactly what _XOPEN_SOURCE and
_POSIX_C_SOURCE do; they're very important.

Always here for more questions,
-Patrick

%%%