Still doesn't recognize "-path"

Hi Everybody,

When I tried to build gcc-4.4.1, my Sunblade 100 still didn't recognize
the "find" command's "-p" directive.  I seem to remember that Andrew
thought that to solve the problem, he would need to write a patch.

Strange things have been happening lately.  Last night, when I tried to
build the Stalin Scheme compiler, the workstation said it couldn't find
./stalin, the program it was trying to create.  I must have made a mistake.

Bill
Please visit a saintly hero:
http://www.jakemoore.org