RE: a question

Dear Andrew,

what i do is converting a  java jar file with its dependent libraries to native code using gcj , i want to make this native code run without  jar files , i want the binary to be as minimal as possible ,it worked(but with runtime java errors) in dynamic linking linking but in static linking in doesn't work it give me the error descriped in my previous E-mail . so i want to make it static, to be a single file that can work a lone .

Thanks
Hegazy

hheg@hotmail.com