Re : Generation of GENERIC tree

Hello
I am interested too in the GENERIC
tree
I compile hello.cpp using g++
-fdump-tree-all, I do not get a generic intermediate representation,
there was (.tu, .class, .original, .gimple, .vcg ...)
To look at the GENERIC tree, I
compile hello.java using gcj (as mentioned in the answer bellow: "I
recommend looking at any gcc frontend other than the C/C++ frontends
to see how it is done....")
But when I compile java file using
the same option (fdump-tree-all) I do not get .generic as I expect..
Before .gimple, gcj generate only .original

is the GENERIC is represented by .original ?

compiling a java file, .original looks like this:

@1      function_decl    name: @2       type: @3       scpe: @4
                         srcp: Hello.java:0            args: @5
                         extern         inline body: @6
@2      identifier_node  strg: <init>   lngt: 6
@3      method_type      size: @7       algn: 8        clas: @4
                         retn: @8       prms: @9
@4      record_type      name: @10      size: @11      algn: 32
                         tag : struct   flds: @12      fncs: @1
                         binf: @13
@5      parm_decl        type: @14      scpe: @1       srcp: Hello.java:1
                         argt: @14      size: @11      algn: 32
..

compiling a c++ file, .original looks like this:

;; Function wchar_t* std::wcschr(wchar_t*, wchar_t) (_ZSt6wcschrPww)
;; enabled by -tree-original

return <retval> = wcschr ((const wchar_t *) __p, __c);

;; Function wchar_t* std::wcspbrk(wchar_t*, const wchar_t*) (_ZSt7wcspbrkPwPKw)
;; enabled by -tree-original

return <retval> = wcspbrk ((const wchar_t *) __s1, __s2);

When I red the gcc internals, TREE and GENERIC representations, I expect that I will find a code like c and c++ or a tree structure with TREE_LIST, TREE_CHAIN, ...

I have to study the GENERIC form, building a metamodel for this presentation, etc.

Can some one help me please, I am so confused.

Thank you very much.

Asma