inline assembly issue

Hi,

I'm using inline assembly for my custom instruction on SPARC architecture.

For my custom instruction, the output and input register cannot be the same
one, otherwise get error. Can you suggest how to modify my inline
instruction to have this feature:

asm_volatile (
      "cpop1 [%1 + %%g0], %0"
     : =r(tasknum)
     : r (cmd));

Only two register involved in this command, %1 to input command, %0 to
output value.

Is there any way to tell the compiler not let them have the same register,
or some way to tie them to specific register (o1, o2 should be ok).

Thanks,