Re: core dump

Porwal_Ashutosh@emc.com writes:

> I wish to know whether -lCsup_v2 should be specified on the linker
> options while linking with g++. I think it should not and did that to
> prevent the crash, but still the crash is coming.
> I guess the crash is due to non-compilation/linking with multithreaded
> libraries. But still including/trying  several options I'm back to
> square 1.
> Any help is highly appreciated.
> The complete thread for his post is
>
> https://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1327087

It seems clear from the thread you mention that you should not use
-lCsup_v2 when compiling with gcc.  At least, not unless you also
compile libCsup_v2 with gcc.

It is impossible for us to help you with your program without a
reproducible test case which shows the problem.  It could be anything.

Ian