Re: Binutils docs

Hey

Sorry for late reply but those docs you send me is what i was looking
for i wanted a more general overview on binary formats i guess.

http://calderasystems.com/developers/devspecs/abi386-4.pdf

this link was pretty useful, i just want to get up to speed with these
things, since i don't really know much about actual binaries i sort of
just let gcc do that for me the past few years :P

Anyways thanks loads

-Phil