Re: Problem Compiling GCC for LFS

Lee,

This is probably better asked on the LFS mailing list.  But my observation, is that this is a very unlikely error found in config.gcc.log:

    configure:9103: gcc -o conftest -g   -Wl,-rpath,/cross-tools/lib conftest.c -lld >&5
   /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lld

My guess is you need to carefully rerun the previous binutils step.

Hope this helps,

Harvey