ARM processor and gcc

Hi,
      I have ARM11 processor(ARMv6).
  It has thumb and Jazelle extension.

So there are three kinds of machine instruction sets
a) ARM instruction set
b) Thumb instruction set
c)Jazelle instruction set

1) How to tell GCC to produce the executable with Tumb instruction set
or Jazelle instruction  set only??
2) Jazelle instruction are produced for Java programs only. Not for
C/C++. right???
3) Suppose my program(single file) has 3 functions. How to generate
function1 code with ARM instruction set
  and function2 code with Thumb instruction set and/or function3 code
with Jazelle instruction set??

Thanks in advance.

P.S: I tried with "man gcc". I could not get any clue.