Re: segfault

Well well well.

Thanks for the answers, i will do the following things:

1) To read and learn how to use the GDB :D !!
2) Compile -g3 RGPVISAServer
3) Attach gdb to a runnig RGPVISAServer process to see what is doing wrong.

Well, after finish i will publish my error, thanks for support me !!!!

Yours
Leonardo

--
Saludos.-