crtbegin.o not found

  Hi!
  I have receive an error on linking stage.
  ld: crtbegin.o - No such file

  My current task is creating manual for compiling binaries for rtai
  without ltib. I try to copy crtbegin.o to current dir and this
  one solve the problem - all other parameters in command are correct.
  But this solution with copying object-file to cuurent dir isn't
  optimal. ltib can compile it without copying, but I have not
  found how it do this in log. Also, I can't change version of gcc.
  Can you explain how I can forcibly set the path to crtbegin.o?

  Thanks.

Only best regards...

        Bohdan Ivanyuk
        Ukraine, Kyiv