From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
Behalf Of Rohit
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:21 PM
To: David Edelsohn
Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: gcc 4.3.2 compilation failure on aix 5.3

btw when i try to run the configure part of fmodl separately it does not
seem to have any issue. correct contest file is created. There is also
conftest.err with

conftest.c:121: warning: conflicting types for built-in function 'fmodl'

but i do not think this is any issue. I am not getting why it exits at
this point.
Can you copy paste your configure options here ? or any other options
you used for compilation that matter ?

-Rohit