Re: gcc 4.3.2 compilation failure on aix 5.3

btw when i try to run the configure part of fmodl separately it does
not seem to have any issue. correct contest file is created. There is
also conftest.err with

conftest.c:121: warning: conflicting types for built-in function 'fmodl'

but i do not think this is any issue. I am not getting why it exits at
this point.
Can you copy paste your configure options here ? or any other options
you used for compilation that matter ?

-Rohit